Assistant Clinical Director of Eating Disorder Services
Location: Waco, TX
The Assistant Clinical Director for Thrive Wellness Waco’s eating disorder programs plays an important part in delivering effective and individualized clinical services to our clients, along with providing clinical supervision to Thrive’s eating disorder team.
This is a full-time, weekday, salaried position. Salary is commensurate with experience. The Clinical Lead must be willing to work at least one evening per week, in order to assist with the evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
- Full licensure as a LCSW, LMFT, LPC or psychologist (PhD or PsyD).
- A minimum of three (3) years of post-licensure experience
- Experience as a therapist treating eating disorders in an outpatient setting and/or higher level of care
- Experience with implementing evidence-based treatment of eating disorders in a clinical setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have experience supervising others in a clinical setting
- Have clinical experience with co-occuring conditions such as obsessive-compulsive disorder, posttraumatic stress disorders, mood disorders, and/or substance use disorders
- Must pass federal background check at hire and every 3 years.
- Must adhere to the drug-free workplace act.
- Demonstrate maturity of judgment, attitude, and life skills.
- Must demonstrate an ability to adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Must be a strong team player that works well in a busy environment.
- Must have strong communication skills and be upbeat, positive, and professional when interacting with clients, providers and fellow co-workers.
- Demonstrates competency and sensitivity in the areas of multicultural, racial, religious/spiritual, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation issues.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time unsupervised & independently.
- Deliver evidence-based clinical treatment to adults and adolescents with eating disorders in an outpatient and intensive outpatient setting
- Provide education and support to carers, including the facilitation of a weekly evening psychoeducation session for loved ones of Thrive’s eating disorder clients
- Facilitate and participate in weekly treatment team meetings
- Provide Thrive staff with ongoing training on eating disorders and co-occurring conditions
- Collaborate with Thrive’s multidisciplinary team and outside providers
- Maintain timely and accurate records of psychotherapy sessions
The ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our company core values in every aspect of your role is a MUST.. The selected candidate will be expected to demonstrate the core values in their everyday work.
- Courageously Optimistic
- Wholeheartedly Steadfast
- Keep Growing
- Rooted in Community
Thrive Wellness of Reno, LLC does not discriminate any person based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, gender, gender identity or gender expression, and genetic information unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of a particular job, status as a military veteran or qualified disabled veteran, any other characteristic or any other projected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.