Thrive Wellness Job Description
Client Care Coordinator, Client Experience Team – Floater
Location: Reno, NV
This position will be a hybrid of both Client Care Coordinator and Client Experience Specialist. This position is considered full-time, nonexempt and is eligible for benefits.
Job Title: Client Care Coordinator, Client Experience Specialist – Floater
Reports to: Director of Revenue Cycle Management
Compensation: $16-$18/hr, DOE
Benefits: Eligible for health benefits and NonExecutive PTO policy
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Medical office experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year related work experience.
- Conversion (sales) minded with an ability to work with a sense of urgency
- CPT and ICD coding experience is preferred.
- Analytical skills are a must to check for any billing errors.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Proficient in working in various electronic medical records (EMR).
- Good understanding of medical/mental health benefits coverage, including deductible and out of pocket maximums. Working knowledge of medical/mental health terminology.
- Strong computer (i.e. Google Suite Applications) skills, insurance web portals.
- Must pass federal background check at hire and every 3 years.
- Must adhere to the drug-free workplace act.
- Demonstrate maturity of judgment, attitude, and life skills.
- Must demonstrate an ability to adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Must be a strong team player that works well in a busy environment.
- Must have strong communication skills and be upbeat, positive, and professional when interacting with clients, providers and fellow co-workers.
- Demonstrates competency and sensitivity in the areas of multicultural, racial, religious/spiritual, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation issues.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time unsupervised & independently.
- Responsible for greeting clients as they enter Thrive office
- Responsible for answering phones to schedule, reschedule, and canceling appointments.
- Obtain clients insurance information, ID, and collect payment method at first visit.
- Relay office policy regarding financial responsibility to clients as well as no show/late cancel policies
- Return any voicemail messages and answer web inquiries.
- Verify client’s insurance information (through internet or phone) and relay this information to the client.
- Obtain pre-authorization from a variety of payers, if needed.
- When appropriate, submit claims and assign CPT, HCPCS, and service codes.
- Verify in and out of network benefit coverage and see if CPT codes are covered and how they are paid.
- Scheduling intake screenings with the admissions team for higher level of care clients.
- Schedule new clients with the most appropriate provider available at the time.
- Maintain and manage the waitlist of clients if providers are full.
- Collecting new clients information and creating profiles and treatment opportunities in the CRM and EMR system.
The ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our company core values in every aspect of your role is a MUST. The selected candidate will be expected to demonstrate the core values in their everyday work.
- Courageously Optimistic
- Wholeheartedly Steadfast
- Rooted in Community
- Keep Growing
Thrive Wellness does not discriminate any person based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, gender, gender identity or gender expression, and genetic information unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of a particular job, status as a military veteran or qualified disabled veteran, any other characteristic or any other projected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.