Thrive Wellness Job Description
Clinical Assessment Specialist
Location: Reno, NV
As a Clinical Assessment Specialist you will be responsible for clinical assessments and guiding clients through the admissions process. Some daily responsibilities include completing assessments, providing accurate documentation in the CRM, and coordinating with the on-site teams.
- Master’s Degree AND clinical licensure in Social Work, Clinical Counseling or other relevant health related discipline.
- Understanding of eating disorders and perinatal mood and anxiety diagnoses, symptoms and population preferred as well as a moderate understanding of co-occurring disorders.
- Previous experience working with eating disorders and/or perinatal mood and anxiety disorders either in a private practice setting or in a treatment center is preferred.
- Strong computer (i.e. Microsoft Office programs) skills, insurance web portals.
- Demonstrates competency and sensitivity in the areas of multicultural, racial, religious/spiritual, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation issues.
- Must pass federal background check at hire and every 3 years.
- Must adhere to the drug-free workplace act.
- Demonstrate maturity of judgment, attitude, and life skills.
- Must demonstrate an ability to adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Must be a strong team player that works well in a busy environment.
- Must have strong communication skills and be upbeat, positive, and professional when interacting with clients, providers and fellow co-workers.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time unsupervised & independently.
- Coordinate process with Intake Coordinators, Case Managers and the clinical teams
- Administer initial biopsychosocial assessments for potential clients to gain a complete understanding of the acuity, severity and duration in order for the team to make a recommendation regarding level of care
- Keep accurate track of clients as they move through the admissions process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the medical and clinical staff to ensure client is able to receive the care they need as swiftly as possible
- Attend regular team meetings to review caseloads and provide insight and coaching on difficult to convert clients
- Collaborate with team to monitor census, help manage pipeline/waitlist for higher levels of care
- Perform all other duties as assigned
The ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our company core values in every aspect of your role is a MUST. The selected candidate will be expected to demonstrate the core values in their everyday work.
- Courageously Optimistic
- Wholeheartedly Steadfast
- Keep Growing
- Rooted in Community
Thrive Wellness of Reno, LLC does not discriminate any person based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, gender, gender identity or gender expression, and genetic information unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of a particular job, status as a military veteran or qualified disabled veteran, any other characteristic or any other projected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.