Location: Sacramento, CA
Thrive Wellness of Sacramento is seeking a full time medical assistant to assist with patient care on an interdisciplinary eating disorder team. Responsibilities include supporting RDs with medical monitoring via vitals, weights, and care coordination with primary care physicians. Must be a team player and ready to help out.
Status: Full-time Compensation: DOE
Medical Assistant Proposed Duties:
- Record Vitals
- Collaborate with Dietary Team
- Lab value monitoring
- Covid testing and Covid screening
- Coordinate communication with outside medical providers/staff
- CPR Certification
- High school or equivalent
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- Must pass federal background check at hire and every 3 years.
- Must adhere to the drug-free workplace act.
- Demonstrate maturity of judgment, attitude, and life skills.
- Must demonstrate an ability to adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Must be a strong team player that works well in a busy environment.
- Strong communication skills and upbeat, positive, and professional attitude when interacting with clients, providers and fellow co-workers preferred.
- Must be able to receive constructive feedback and demonstrate openness to ongoing professional development.
- Must be open and willing to receive extensive training regarding working with clients experiencing eatingdisorders. Must be understanding of the different approaches needed to work with this population.
The ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our company core values in every aspect of your role is a MUST.. The selected candidate will be expected to demonstrate the core values in their everyday work.
- Courageously Optimistic
- Wholeheartedly Steadfast
- Keep Growing
- Rooted in Community
Thrive Wellness of Reno, LLC does not discriminate any person based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, gender, gender identity or gender expression, and genetic information unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the essential functions of a particular job, status as a military veteran or qualified disabled veteran, any other characteristic or any other projected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.