Eating Disorder Treatment
HEAL YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD AND YOUR BODY
Thrive Reno treats individuals of all genders struggling with eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and avoidant restrictive food intake disorder (ARFID). Our eating disorder programs offer part-time and full-time treatment while also allowing you to return home in the evenings. During the programs, you will receive holistic care that includes medical, mental health, and general wellbeing support from our specialists.
We offer the following programs for eating disorders:
*As clients progress, it’s common for them to step down a level in care from our PHP to our IOP.
INTUITIVE EATING, MINDFUL MOVEMENT, AND NOURISHING CARE
Your treatment is carried out by a team of collaborative specialists dedicated to your recovery. With an emphasis on intuitive eating, mindful movement, and mental health, our specialists create a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Through dialectical behavior therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy, you will develop valuable life skills that will not only help you heal your eating disorder, but also root you in resiliency for the rest of your life.
Our eating disorder treatment programs include:
- A personalized treatment plan
- Weekly sessions with a psychiatrist
- Weekly nursing assessments
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Weekly group therapy
- Weekly individual nutrition therapy
- Supported food experiences
- Coordination with outpatient treatment providers
- Case management services throughout your treatment
- Weekly family support and education
GROW WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED
Throughout your treatment, you will begin to create a fulfilling life without the restrictions of your eating disorder.
Heal and grow by gaining:
- A deeper understanding of the underlying causes of your eating disorder
- An appreciation of your biological, psychological, social and spiritual needs
- Healthy ways to cope with your emotions
- An increased ability to manage downtime and triggers
- Stronger interpersonal skills to improve communication and foster healthier relationships
- Increased self-esteem and self-reliance
- A more relaxed, accepting relationship with food and your body
- An identity outside of your eating disorder
- A community to support you throughout your recovery
A Place to Grow
For more information about Thrive Wellness, please reach out. We’ll connect you with the care you need.